All designs are created upon consulting experienced contractors who share our passion for old carpentry. We draw inspiration from historical patterns and colours. We know that details add quality to kitchens. Our furniture is hand-painted with Farrow & Ball paints. We design handles, fittings and other décor elements to make the entire room unique and tailor-made for each Client.
HOW WE WORK
– we receive dimensional dwg drawing or pictures (we arrive at the site and make measurements, if necessary)
– we send two suggestions of room arrangements
– we prepare demonstrative 3D visualisation based on the selected suggestion
– we make drawings of front parts as well as prepare details, and colour and material specifications
– drawings are supplemented with interiors of cupboards, systems and partitions suited for individual needs suitable kitchen equipment is selected
– the design is completed with decor elements; wallpaper, lighting and furniture – we prepare a set of ready samples including colour and shape of front parts, samples of kitchen worktops, and handles.